Skip to main content

THE LEVELS OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS & HUMAN POTENTIAL. Understanding the Growth of Mind, Awareness, Character, and Purpose.

 FOUNTAIN PEN NEWSPAPER.

THE LEVELS OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS & HUMAN POTENTIAL.

Understanding the Growth of Mind, Awareness, Character, and Purpose.

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.


PAGE ONE — THE SURVIVAL & SOCIAL LEVELS

LEVEL 1: SURVIVAL CONSCIOUSNESS

This is the most basic level of human awareness.

Primary concerns include:

  • Food
  • Water
  • Shelter
  • Safety
  • Health
  • Security

At this level, the mind focuses on staying alive and protecting itself from danger.

Questions often include:

  • Am I safe?
  • Will I survive?
  • What do I need right now?

Human Potential

The potential here is resilience.

A person learns:

  • Adaptation
  • Endurance
  • Persistence
  • Basic responsibility

Every human being begins here.


LEVEL 2: SOCIAL CONSCIOUSNESS

Once survival becomes more stable, attention shifts toward other people.

The individual seeks:

  • Friendship
  • Family
  • Belonging
  • Acceptance
  • Community

Questions become:

  • Who accepts me?
  • Where do I belong?
  • Who are my friends?

Human Potential

The potential here is connection.

A person develops:

  • Cooperation
  • Empathy
  • Communication
  • Social awareness

Healthy relationships begin at this stage.


PAGE TWO — THE PERSONAL GROWTH LEVELS

LEVEL 3: SELF‑ESTEEM CONSCIOUSNESS

At this stage, people begin asking:

  • Who am I?
  • What am I capable of?
  • What is my value?

Goals may include:

  • Achievement
  • Recognition
  • Confidence
  • Competence

A person desires to build self‑respect.

Human Potential

The potential here is confidence.

Individuals learn:

  • Self‑discipline
  • Responsibility
  • Personal achievement
  • Independence

The individual begins developing identity.


LEVEL 4: SELF‑AWARENESS CONSCIOUSNESS

The person begins looking inward.

Questions include:

  • Why do I think this way?
  • Why do I feel this way?
  • What motivates me?

This is the level of:

  • Reflection
  • Personal growth
  • Emotional intelligence
  • Self‑understanding

Human Potential

The potential here is wisdom.

The individual becomes aware of:

  • Strengths
  • Weaknesses
  • Biases
  • Habits

Growth becomes intentional.


PAGE THREE — THE HIGHER STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

LEVEL 5: PURPOSE CONSCIOUSNESS

At this stage, people seek meaning.

Questions become:

  • Why am I here?
  • What is my mission?
  • How can I contribute?

The focus shifts away from merely surviving or succeeding.

Now the individual asks:

  • How can I help?
  • What impact can I make?

Human Potential

The potential here is service.

The person develops:

  • Leadership
  • Vision
  • Dedication
  • Contribution

This is where many teachers, leaders, inventors, and creators begin operating.


LEVEL 6: INTERCONNECTED CONSCIOUSNESS

The individual recognizes connections everywhere.

They understand:

  • Human beings affect one another.
  • Actions create consequences.
  • Communities depend upon cooperation.

The person sees beyond themselves.

Human Potential

The potential here is compassion.

The individual develops:

  • Understanding
  • Forgiveness
  • Perspective
  • Global awareness

Personal success becomes connected to collective well‑being.


PAGE FOUR — THE ELEVATED STATES OF HUMAN POTENTIAL

LEVEL 7: TRANSCENDENT CONSCIOUSNESS

This is often described as the highest state of awareness.

At this level, people focus on:

  • Unity
  • Truth
  • Wisdom
  • Spiritual growth
  • Universal understanding

The individual sees beyond ego.

Questions become:

  • What is truth?
  • What is the nature of existence?
  • How can I live according to higher principles?

Human Potential

The potential here is transformation.

The individual may demonstrate:

  • Profound wisdom
  • Deep peace
  • Compassion for others
  • Broad understanding of humanity

THE COMPLETE LADDER OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Level 1

Survival

  • Safety
  • Security
  • Survival

Level 2

Social

  • Belonging
  • Friendship
  • Community

Level 3

Self‑Esteem

  • Identity
  • Achievement
  • Confidence

Level 4

Self‑Awareness

  • Reflection
  • Emotional understanding
  • Personal growth

Level 5

Purpose

  • Mission
  • Contribution
  • Service

Level 6

Interconnectedness

  • Compassion
  • Cooperation
  • Understanding

Level 7

Transcendence

  • Wisdom
  • Truth
  • Unity

Winter Breshna's Closing Reflection

Human consciousness is not a destination.

It is a journey.

Most people move between multiple levels throughout life.

A person worried about paying rent may operate from survival consciousness in the morning.

That same person may express compassion and wisdom in the afternoon.

Growth is not perfectly linear.

The goal is not perfection.

The goal is increasing awareness.

As awareness grows, so does human potential.

The greatest transformation occurs when a person learns to survive, connect, grow, serve, and ultimately understand their place within something larger than themselves.

The higher the consciousness, the greater the capacity for wisdom, compassion, responsibility, and purpose.


Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...