Skip to main content

POEM: WILL SHE GIGGLE? A Playful Poem About Laughter, Friendship, and Joy.

FOUNTAIN PEN NEWSPAPER.

WITH REAL INTENT POEM, WILL SHE GIGGLE? LIKE I TICKLE HERE, THERE, LIKE I TICKLE HER FEET; WILL SHE 🤭 GIGGLE? Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

POEM: WILL SHE GIGGLE?

A Playful Poem About Laughter, Friendship, and Joy

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna



PAGE ONE — THE QUESTION

Will she giggle?

That is the question floating through the room like a feather carried by a summer breeze.

Not a serious question.
Not a heavy question.
Just a curious one.

Will she smile?

Will she laugh?

Will her eyes light up for a moment when the world briefly forgets its worries?

Sometimes joy arrives in the simplest ways.

A funny joke.

A silly conversation.

A playful moment between friends.

The sound of a giggle has a special quality.

It is honest.

It cannot be forced.

It simply escapes.

And when it does, the room feels lighter.

The day feels brighter.

The ordinary becomes memorable.


PAGE TWO — THE ART OF PLAYFULNESS

Life often asks adults to be serious.

Work is serious.

Bills are serious.

Schedules are serious.

Deadlines are serious.

But laughter reminds us that being human involves more than responsibilities.

A playful spirit keeps the heart young.

A giggle reminds us that joy is still alive.

Sometimes a person laughs because:

  • Something surprises them.
  • Something feels silly.
  • Someone makes them smile.
  • A memory returns unexpectedly.

The giggle becomes a small celebration.

A reminder that happiness does not always arrive through grand events.

Sometimes it arrives through tiny moments.

Tiny moments become lasting memories.


PAGE THREE — THE SOUND OF HAPPINESS

There is something special about hearing another person laugh.

Not a forced laugh.

Not a polite laugh.

A real laugh.

The kind that arrives naturally.

The kind that says:

"For this moment, everything is okay."

Friends often remember laughter more than conversations.

Years later people may forget the exact words.

Yet they remember:

  • The smile.
  • The joy.
  • The atmosphere.
  • The feeling.

Laughter creates connection.

Connection creates friendship.

Friendship creates trust.

And trust often becomes one of life's greatest treasures.


PAGE FOUR — WINTER'S REFLECTION

Will she giggle?

Perhaps.

Will she smile?

Maybe.

Will the moment create happiness?

Hopefully.

Because the purpose was never to impress.

The purpose was never to perform.

The purpose was simply to share a little joy.

The world can be difficult.

The world can be stressful.

The world can be serious.

But laughter offers something valuable:

A pause.

A breath.

A reminder that happiness still exists.

Winter Breshna's Closing Reflection

A giggle is one of the smallest sounds in the world.

Yet it can completely change a moment.

It can turn strangers into friends.

It can turn ordinary memories into cherished stories.

And sometimes the greatest gift we give another person is simply a reason to smile.

So the question remains:

Will she giggle?

Perhaps.

And perhaps that is enough.


Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...