Skip to main content

MAKING UP EXCUSES

FOUNTAIN PEN NEWSPAPER 

MAKING UP EXCUSES

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna

PAGE ONE — THE ART OF AVOIDANCE

Winter Breshna opens with a sharp observation: Excuses are not words. They are strategies.

She writes that when someone begins making up excuses, they are not simply avoiding a task or a moment—they are avoiding you, your expectations, or the truth they don’t want to face.

Early signs include:

  • “I’m busy” becoming a default response

  • Cancelled plans with vague reasoning

  • Promises replaced by apologies

  • A sudden increase in “bad timing”

  • Explanations that feel rehearsed

Winter calls this “the art of avoidance,” a subtle shift where responsibility becomes optional and honesty becomes uncomfortable.

Her key line: “Excuses are the smoke that rises before the fire of truth.”

PAGE TWO — THE PATTERN OF EXCUSES

Winter describes how excuses evolve from occasional slips into a recognizable pattern.

Signs include:

  • Inconsistency: their story changes depending on the day

  • Over‑explaining: giving too many details to sound believable

  • Under‑explaining: giving almost no details to avoid questions

  • Emotional deflection: turning your concerns into accusations

  • Convenient timing: excuses appear only when commitment is needed

Winter writes that excuses are not random—they are behavioral signals. They reveal discomfort, disinterest, or a desire to avoid accountability.

She emphasizes that excuses often appear when someone is:

  • Losing interest

  • Avoiding responsibility

  • Hiding something

  • Preparing distance

  • Testing how much you will tolerate

Her key line: “Excuses are not protection for them—they become erosion for you.”

PAGE THREE — THE INTERNAL DAMAGE EXCUSES CREATE

Winter turns inward, describing the emotional impact of repeated excuses.

She explains that excuses break the heart slowly:

  • You begin doubting your expectations

  • You feel guilty for wanting consistency

  • You question whether you’re “asking too much”

  • You shrink your needs to avoid disappointment

  • You start carrying the emotional labor they dropped

Winter calls this “the internal unraveling,” the moment you begin adjusting yourself to accommodate someone else’s avoidance.

She writes that excuses create emotional instability because they replace clarity with confusion. Your heart begins to live in uncertainty, waiting for someone who keeps stepping back.

Her key line: “Excuses break trust long before they break the relationship.”

PAGE FOUR — HOW TO RESPOND TO EXCUSES WITH CLARITY

Winter closes with grounded guidance.

She writes that responding to excuses requires calm strength:

  • Name the pattern: “I notice you’ve been cancelling a lot lately.”

  • Ask for clarity, not justification: “What’s really going on?”

  • Set boundaries: define what you will and will not accept

  • Watch their response: accountability shows itself immediately

  • Protect your emotional space: step back if excuses continue

Winter emphasizes that excuses are not a communication style—they are a warning sign. Someone who values you will choose honesty over avoidance.

Her closing flourish:

“Excuses are the cracks in the foundation of connection. Where truth is missing, trust cannot stand. Hold your standards steady—those who want to stay will step forward.”

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...