Am I not being heard.
I WRITE WHAT IS ON MY MIND AT THAT VERY MOMENT IN MY TIME LIKE NOW LADIES & GENTS.
I WRITE MY TRUTH NOT JUST TO GET JUST BEACUSE PEOPLE ARE EERYWHERE LOOKING FOR THE ANSWER FOR OWN WELL BEING TO ADD PEACE IN THEIR LIVES, AS WELL AS I AM LOOKING FOR THE SAME WANTING A BEAUTIFUL LIFE. LIFE IS NOT CHEAP. CONSISTENT IS NOT CHEAP EITHER USING SHORT WORDS DESCRIPTIONS LEVELING OUT ON THE CHESSBOARD NO GAME FOR US ADULTS TAKING OUR LIVES SERIOUSLY.
LOOK FOWARD TO THE RIGHT RESPONSE OR & RECIPROCAL.
EXAMPLE: BREAKING THE ICE LOOKING FORWARD MEETING SOMEONE FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH. SPIRITUAL BREAKTHROUGH.
STRONGER INTERNAL TRUST WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS TAKING THE LEVEL OF THE CONVERSATION TO EXEMPT (NO BARRIERS). THIS IS HOW I AM IN REAL LIFE EVERYONE YOUR WRITER WINTER.
HAVING THE TRUST OF KNOWLEDGE KNOWING WHEN I TEXT YOU OR EMAIL YOU IT IS FOR REAL NOT SOME SCAM.
KNOW A DAY'S PEOPLE ARE TARGETED JUST BEING GOOD AND MISTAKING FOR THE WRONG ACTIVITY LIFESTYLE (AGAINGST THE LAW)!
REMEBER I AM LITERALLY FREE WRITING WHAT I AM SPEAKING TO IN ELECTRIC INK AT THIS VERY MOMENT!
I AM ADMIT I US AI I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. IT THERE I AM GOING TO US IT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELES. THERE IS MORE THING IN THIS WORLD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEN TECHNOLOGY TRUTHFULLY NO ONE CAN STOP IT FROM ⚖ LEGALLY EVALUATING FROM INNOVATORS OF THE WORLD.
THE ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE WE IN OUR LIVES IS THE LIFESTYLE WHAT IS THE Spiritual bond, Mystical connection, Supernatural fascination, Ethereal desire, Phantasmophilia, Spirit lover, Soul connection, Divine affinity,Metaphysical link, Haunting.
YES, ONE OF MY UNDERGRADUATES IS A MASERTER OF DIVINITY METAPHORSIS DEGREE.
THE LEVEL OF UNDERSTRANDING WHEN TWO ARE TALKING EITHER ONE HAS SOME KNOWLEDGE OR NONE OR THEY ARE NOT READY OR NEVER WANT TO KNOW MORE (MATURITY LEVEL).
THERE ARE MANY OF U'S AUTHORS ALL OVER THE WORLD MAIKING SURE THEY GET THEIR WORD ACROSSED EVERY CATOGIES WORKING Leisurely independent Philosophically, scientifically, Teaching. Either being rational or non-rational with their words Thesaurus execution. Methodical or fact or fiction? Like spiritual? The list goes on. Stress. Mental health. Well, you name it, it's out there.
Here's the truth about me. Once more. When I first started writing, I started writing little. Poems. One poem. One after another. One after another. And then I started writing books. I start writing novels, start writing series. Trilogies. So emotionally. The topic could be just about anything, depend on how Under the direction of. The artist. Writer. Novelist. Even Scriptwriter. That was the take. As much detail as they want. On stage as well as they do in a book. There's no knockoff. I mean, it just depends on. What would be that would be knocked off. That could be anything.
Talk about different categories, including dating and meeting people. Is just like. Our normal activities every day. So talking about anything that anything that we talk about writing. It is just like the examples I talked about earlier. No one's not being cocky when they go to college. They just want more. I want more. I did that fine. My hardships. My business. Their hardships. Their business. Meaning. I know. Not to put my nose or it doesn't belong. So worst thing I can. Ever consist on dealing with is, especially those that want to be nosy about something. When they. Can as well as half of the paperwork given to them. Legitimately, like most of us, authors are involved in law.
I had this guy ask me. I had a couple of people ask me. Are you going to stop writing all I said? I don't know. But then I said let me think about that for a second. Then I came back with a response. Well, I have no kids and I'm probably going to be writing stories about kids. When I do have kids. And this happened about a month ago.
One thing about our minds are. Is that the way how we generate our? Our minds is the way how and this is my opinion. Yes, I am a scientist. This is my opinion. The way how a person generates their mind is the way how they activate their mind. I activated my mind to the part world when I go to sleep. At least I know that I'm resting. As for the mind. The mind It will rest. And it will give signs that it will give the rest regardless. We like it or not. Especially when the body. Either trust you or not. To. And give you awareness. With the same eyes that are connected To our body.
Here's the kicker about writing. You could write something and somebody could take it as far as like you're talking to them in person and maybe hopefully I am talking to somebody in person. As well as I would say this to you in person as well. But it helps somebody else as well to talk to somebody else in a totally different. Time zone. (Pet Peeves). (With no catchy slogans).
Winter Breshna.



Comments