Skip to main content

THE TRUTH. THE LIES. THE FEAR. THE FACT. THE WASTE OF MY TIME. Written by Author Winter Breshna

 THE TRUTH. THE LIES. THE FEAR. THE FACT. THE WASTE OF MY TIME.

Written by Author Winter Breshna.



There comes a point in every life where clarity sharpens like a blade. You stop entertaining confusion. You stop negotiating with half‑truths. You stop giving your time to people who treat it like scrap metal. This piece is about that moment—when truth stands up, when lies fall apart, when fear reveals itself, and when the fact becomes undeniable.

This is the Winter Breshna voice: direct, unfiltered, forged in observation and experience.

I. The Truth — The Part Everyone Pretends Not to See

Truth is simple. It does not hide. It does not bend. It does not need permission. Truth stands in the middle of the room, waiting for people to stop looking at the walls.

The truth is this: Most people ask questions they don’t want answers to. They want reassurance, not reality. They want comfort, not clarity. They want the illusion of understanding without the work of understanding.

Truth demands effort. Truth demands courage. Truth demands presence.

And that is why so few people hold it.

II. The Lies — The Noise That Fills the Silence

Lies are easy. They slip into conversations like smoke. They twist themselves into excuses, into stories, into performances. Lies are the language of people who fear accountability.

The lies sound like:

  • “I didn’t mean it.”

  • “You misunderstood.”

  • “It wasn’t that serious.”

  • “I never said that.”

  • “You’re imagining things.”

Lies are not creative—they are repetitive. They exist to protect ego, not truth. They waste time, drain energy, and insult intelligence.

III. The Fear — The Quiet Engine Behind Every False Word

Fear is the architect of lies. Fear of being wrong. Fear of being exposed. Fear of being ordinary. Fear of being seen.

People fear the truth because it demands change. They fear honesty because it demands responsibility. They fear clarity because it demands maturity.

Fear makes people talk in circles. Fear makes people hide behind excuses. Fear makes people waste your time.

IV. The Fact — The Part That Cannot Be Argued

Facts do not negotiate. Facts do not care about feelings. Facts do not bend to convenience.

The fact is this:

Everyone is asking questions, but none of them have mastered the Rubik’s Cube.

They twist one side, ignore the others, and call it progress. They ask for answers but refuse to align the colors. They want the solution without the discipline. They want the victory without the patience.

Mastery requires focus. Mastery requires honesty. Mastery requires time.

Most people are not willing to give any of those.

V. Wasting My Time — The Line I No Longer Cross

Time is the one resource you cannot reclaim. Once wasted, it is gone forever.

You reach a point where you stop giving your hours to:

  • circular conversations

  • dishonest people

  • emotional games

  • half‑truths

  • performative questions

  • empty promises

  • fear‑driven excuses

You stop explaining yourself to people committed to misunderstanding you. You stop offering clarity to people who prefer confusion. You stop giving energy to people who drain it.

This is not bitterness. This is maturity.

VI. The Rubik’s Cube — The Metaphor Everyone Missed

The Rubik’s Cube is not about colors. It is about alignment. It is about patience. It is about strategy. It is about seeing the whole picture, not just one side.

Most people twist one face and call themselves experts. They solve one moment and call themselves healed. They answer one question and call themselves wise.

But mastery requires all sides. Truth requires all angles. Life requires all layers.

And very few people ever learn that.

Conclusion — The Winter Breshna Truth

The truth stands. The lies crumble. The fear reveals itself. The fact remains. The time is mine.

Everyone asks questions, but almost none master the Rubik’s Cube— because mastery requires honesty, discipline, and the courage to face the whole truth, not just the convenient parts.

This is the Gothic truth. This is the human truth. This is the Winter Breshna truth.

Written by Author Winter Breshna.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...