Skip to main content

THE TRUTH I SPEAK, THE TRUTH I STAND ON. Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

 FOUNTAIN PEN NEWSPAPER.

THE TRUTH I SPEAK, THE TRUTH I STAND ON.
With Intent: I told you all the truth I don't mind tell you all the truth again. I never did a call & never showed up. I am not feeling ashamed for what I doing for anyone. I am not be ashamed of what am attractive to a woman that has her stuff really together. I am not going to feel ashamed because I have my stuff really together. Did you know the truth is it own control. The truth is its own controle equilant the controlled truth as a indentations to vist a good or great friend over there house. The truth is self the word alone what truth stand hurts when not in right terms. Living right and accordingly sets truth in place. Truth without feeling any guilt. Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.


PAGE ONE — SPEAKING TRUTH WITHOUT SHAME
There is a certain strength in saying, “I told you all the truth, and I don’t mind telling it again.” Truth, when spoken clearly, becomes a foundation. It does not tremble under pressure, nor does it need decoration. It stands on its own legs.
I never did a call. I never showed up. These are facts, not confessions. They are simply the truth of what happened. And I do not feel ashamed for stating them plainly. Shame only grows where secrecy lives; truth removes its oxygen.
There is dignity in acknowledging your actions without fear of judgment. When you speak honestly, you reclaim control over your own narrative. You stop letting others define your intentions, your character, or your worth.
Truth, when repeated, becomes clarity. Truth, when accepted, becomes peace.
PAGE TWO — SELF‑WORTH AND ATTRACTION
I am not ashamed of what I am attracted to. I am not ashamed of admiring a woman who has her life together. And I am not ashamed of having my own life together.
Attraction is not a flaw; it is a reflection of values. When you admire someone who is stable, focused, disciplined, and grounded, it means you recognize those qualities within yourself. People often desire what they respect.
There is no guilt in wanting someone who mirrors your strength. There is no guilt in being someone who stands firmly in their own stability.
Too often, society tries to make people feel embarrassed for their preferences, their standards, or their desires. But attraction rooted in respect is nothing to hide. It is a sign of maturity, not shame.
Self‑worth is not arrogance. Self‑worth is awareness.

PAGE THREE — THE NATURE OF TRUTH

“Did you know the truth is its own control?” This statement carries weight. Truth does not need permission; it governs itself. It does not bend to opinion, rumor, or misunderstanding. It stands firm, even when people try to twist it.
Truth is equivalent to an invitation — not to conflict, but to clarity. It is like visiting a good or great friend’s house: you enter a space where honesty lives comfortably. There is no pretending, no performing, no hiding. Just reality, spoken plainly.
But truth can hurt when it is not placed in the right terms. Truth spoken without care becomes a blade. Truth spoken with intention becomes a bridge.
Living right and accordingly sets truth in its proper place. When your actions align with your values, truth becomes effortless. You do not have to defend it, disguise it, or dilute it. It simply exists.
Truth without guilt is freedom. Truth without fear is strength.

PAGE FOUR — CLARITY AS A WAY OF LIFE

Clarity is not confrontation; it is respect. Respect for yourself, respect for others, and respect for the reality you stand in.
When I say I am not ashamed, I am declaring that my truth is aligned with my actions. I am not hiding. I am not pretending. I am not shrinking to make others comfortable.
Truth is not loud, but it is powerful. Truth is not aggressive, but it is unshakeable. Truth is not fragile, but it is precise.
The world often misunderstands honesty. Some people prefer illusions because illusions are easier to digest. But illusions collapse. Truth remains.
My truth is simple: I know who I am. I know what I stand for. I know what I am attracted to. I know what I did and did not do. And I am not ashamed of any of it.
Winter’s closing reflection: Truth is not a weapon — it is a compass. It points you toward authenticity, toward peace, toward relationships built on real understanding. When you live truthfully, you live freely. And freedom is the highest form of self‑respect.
Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...