Skip to main content

My love and I am a nympho my truth to the people. Written by Author Winter Charlie Breshna.

My love and I am a nympho my truth to the people. 
Written by Author Winter Charlie Breshna.

My love for who I am not with it pertains with constant communication consistent well-being consistent acknowledgment knowing that you would be beside me without any neglect. 

Without me loving myself I couldn't love you but I can love you because I love myself including being a loyal a loyal nympho.

The responsibilities of adulthood as a single person talking to any woman looking for a companion of loyalty communication is necessary it's not cheating when knowing the difference between not violating being an a nympho that loves him or himself legitimate fair and square pertaining the list of responsibilities of adulthood which includes paying bills going to work what needs to be done around the house what needs to be done around the apartment residence.

Residential responsibility humanitarian responsibility feelings responsibility knowing the person has feelings which is a responsibility which is love single or not single person individual or a group of individuals with a good head on their shoulders knows the choir of love itself is a maintenance that is mandatory to be maintained lifelong journey personal metaphorphosis brightens the intuition outside of one another keeps a circle of friends family which is a different type of love but it brings out the love in the whole family settings get togethers or gatherings however way you want to prefer the term it's still the same. 

But the intuition as a nympho is different because you have to have a companion in order to enjoy it it's not a mocking term talking about womanizing when Love is involved when growing the love which makes it more intensified intensifying or gingerified like I myself writing this out I am gingerified. 

The terms of getting a chance to know one another is mandatory because the communication is about knowing each other sex is later down the line the understanding of each other and what the requirements are as a companion is either to admit they are nymphos or not but that's between the two parties to call themselves one that's the latitude longitude regardless being a nympho or not but the case setting between the two as a couple of beginning couple it is starting to love one another. 

What they want in their life what they don't want in their life what denomination they are what denomination their family religious and denomination their family represents yay or nay denomination or even cultural background ethics traditions that can match and have them have both better understanding about each other then just the word nympho which talks about nothing but sex when there's more than just sex.

Long-term relations long-term relationships long-term understanding long-term goals marital status want to be married not married no kids one kids financial goals more equity than just that Equifax report for the unseen and they build that vision together and enjoy being nymphos together while taking care of their adulthood together calling their self a companion together trust for them finances trustworthy spiritual understanding the same. 

Gravitational pull that pulls each other together in place back and forth thick and thin their latitude longitude is the same wavelength by text message by email in person at the table in person at the couch in the house and knowing what each other wants without a question he loved. 

Them too as a nympho that's their business as well as their relationship that's their business besides their family knowing their business. 

Because they're their family members so they have to say something to make sure that their family is content and they're not lying to them nobody wants angry family members especially when two is a couple and two different families are upsetting each other because of who's not related to them and with their relative I don't common sense I don't.

The worst part that anybody can stand is someone saying that they're going to do this and they're in a relationship or not and they flake out the rebuttal behind it is if a person could do that to you to me or to anybody out of their own reluctance and not regret it is just wasting someone's time not caring about someone's feelings and the love is sketchy. 

The cue ball goes in the pocket right behind the ball that's supposed to go in only playing pool what do you want from me the cue ball question stands out like a question but it's still a pickup line defense offensive and defensive depending on how it stated that can be a confusion question when maybe the person is not ready or maybe the person is ready for when the person does deliver they want a person to leave because they never had a person like that delivered for them showing that they care regardless that their nympho or not showing their love to their companion or just being a friend at first. 

I know because I had this happen to me before in the past taking stuff to the extreme to make sure that the compassion is there some people are not ready for either it's really hot or never warmed up at all and there's only two types of cold as well as there's two types of hot depending on it and it doesn't have to be involved with any genealogy let alone report of ancient artifacts. 

The reality of love and two people that are too different but yet they're both the same in their own lifespan and categories and criteria and requirements that they want met in their lifestyle and healthy lifestyle depends on the process of the both of them the way how they want to think had together either disagree or agree on or agree to disagree compatibility is not the word it's an agreement between the two compatibility is just the word of action. 

Regardless the grass is going to be watered cut trimmed and touched it's still is mandatory that the tender love and care to keep the grass green in the front backyard and the sides of the residential location mandatory City correspondence responsibilities doesn't take a landscape is to take care of it but if you're going to hire one and better be worth it somehow holds will take care of it on their own and inside and out or they're the owner of the landscape of business themselves any anywho. 

Out of my past relationships I admit one got away but that wasn't neither of our fault due to privacy that's all I'm going to say but out of my past experiences prior to they've all were worse when we started it over.

No I am not looking for a reunite past relationship due to these experiences that adds flawed to the system and the judicial system as well for my own protection for my own longevity now if I was with someone and we went to school together and we hit it off but we never had anything then then maybe most likely that doors open but ask for ultimatums it's not an ultimatum when you play with somebody's time friendship feelings family and it includes family tree images. 

Remember a time anywhere in the conversation around your friends and family that you're running your friend's family or just around your family instead of remember when you're with that person and there were nothing but problems yes that scenario is what I am explaining here I've been there with my own family I've been there with friends that don't exist anymore!?.

So by our relationship is alone just by the experience prior which man and woman gets hit for by previous experiences knowing your previous experiences advance you for your next experience what to take note of what you don't want what I don't want what I want what you want no questions it doesn't take a counselor to figure out but if you want a counselor there's always one nearby and maybe your medical or whatever medical plan that you're on can cover it. 

Unless you're in a bad situation or somebody's in a bad situation in your court ordered but that's a different subject.

Nevertheless at the persistence is not there there's no love there and there's no nympho there it's all court ordered.. example The boy who cried Wolf The girl who cried Wolf.  I do not want any of it around me. 
This violates my lifestyle and health healthy lifestyle. 


Babe what would you like to talk about?  Babe, you know you can talk to me about anything!.
Written by Author Winter Charlie Breshna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...