Skip to main content

FOUNTAIN PEN NEWSPAPERWHAT I BELIEVE & WHAT I DO NOT BELIEVE: THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MY OWN TRUTH.

FOUNTAIN PEN NEWSPAPER 

FOUNTAIN PEN NEWSPAPER. I do not believe everything I hear. What to believe & what I do not believe. Is my choice: in my Prolife with or without life, there would be no choice. I do not believe in the question What are prolife or pro-choice; I believe both are one. My decision in life: there is no in-between. Adults make quirky, persistent decisions every day.

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna.

WHAT I BELIEVE & WHAT I DO NOT BELIEVE: THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MY OWN TRUTH

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna

Two‑Page Summary Edition

PAGE ONE — THE POWER OF PERSONAL BELIEF

I Do Not Believe Everything I Hear

In a world full of noise, opinions, rumors, and pressure, I stand on one simple truth: I choose what I believe. Not society. Not strangers. Not headlines. Not emotional arguments.

Belief is not something handed to me — it is something I build through:

  • lived experience

  • observation

  • intuition

  • discipline

  • truth earned over time

I do not accept every story. I do not absorb every claim. I do not follow every crowd. I listen, I evaluate, and then I decide.

This is the foundation of my Prolife — my life with choice, my life with awareness, my life with responsibility.

Prolife: With Life, Without Life — Choice Exists Because Life Exists

People argue endlessly about pro‑life and pro‑choice as if they are two separate worlds. As if they cannot coexist. As if one destroys the other.

But I do not believe in that division.

I believe both are one.

Not politically. Not socially. Not as a debate. But as a deeper truth:

  • Without life, there is no choice.

  • Without choice, life loses meaning.

  • Life gives choice.

  • Choice honors life.

My Prolife is not a slogan. It is the understanding that life itself gives us the ability to choose — and that choice is sacred.

My Decision in Life: There Is No In‑Between

I do not live halfway. I do not live in the “maybe.” I do not live in the “in‑between.”

My decisions are:

  • corky

  • persistent

  • intentional

  • grounded

  • unapologetic

Adults make corky, persistent decisions every day — decisions that define their future, their identity, their relationships, and their responsibilities.

Some decisions are quiet. Some decisions are loud. But all decisions shape the life we live.

There is no in‑between when it comes to truth. There is no in‑between when it comes to belief. There is no in‑between when it comes to responsibility.

PAGE TWO — THE RIGHT TO THINK FOR YOURSELF

What I Believe & What I Do Not Believe Is My Choice

I choose what enters my mind. I choose what stays. I choose what I reject.

I do not believe:

  • rumors

  • assumptions

  • pressure

  • forced narratives

  • emotional manipulation

  • labels created by society

I believe:

  • lived truth

  • earned wisdom

  • personal experience

  • patterns I have seen

  • actions over words

  • reality over noise

Thinking for yourself is not rebellion — it is maturity.

Adults Make Corky, Persistent Decisions Every Day

Life is built on decisions:

  • who you trust

  • what you believe

  • what you reject

  • what you stand for

  • what you walk away from

Adults make corky, persistent decisions because life demands clarity. Life demands courage. Life demands responsibility.

My decisions may be different from yours, but they are mine — shaped by my Prolife, my experience, my truth.

Winter’s Truth — Belief Is Personal

My truth is simple:

I choose what I believe. I choose what I do not believe. I choose how I live. I choose how I decide.

Life gives me the right to choose. Choice gives me the right to live.

Prolife and pro‑choice, in my understanding, are not enemies — they are reflections of the same truth:

**Life is choice.

Choice is life.**

And adults — corky, persistent, determined adults — make decisions every day that define who they are.

I am one of them.

FOUNTAIN PEN SIGNATURE

Belief is personal. Belief is powerful. Belief is yours.

Do not let anyone take your right to choose your own truth. Do not let anyone force you into a label you did not write. Do not let anyone tell you what your Prolife means.

Your life is your choice. Your choice is your life.

Written by Fountain Pen Newspaper Author Winter Breshna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...