Skip to main content

1 Timothy 6:17-19 – "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant

 1 Timothy 6:17-19 – "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment."

Verse and Reflection

Today's Bible passage, 1 Timothy 6:17-19, encourages believers to trust in God rather than material wealth. It instructs those who are financially blessed to do good, be rich in good deeds, and be generous, thereby laying up a spiritual treasure for the future and embracing the life that is truly life (Christianity.com) Christianity. This verse reminds us that true security and fulfillment come from God, not from earthly riches, and that generosity and service are key expressions of faith.

Alternative Verse

Another source highlights Romans 5:8 for today: "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (BibleStudyTools.com) Bible Study Tools. This passage emphasizes God’s unconditional love and grace, offering encouragement and spiritual reassurance that His love is active and sacrificial, even when we are undeserving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...