Skip to main content

Understanding “Illegally Targeted with Secret” Claims When someone says they were “illegally targeted with secret”, it usually refers to a situation where they believe they were unlawfully surveilled, harassed, or investigated by government or other authorities, often involving sensitive or classified information.

Understanding “Illegally Targeted with Secret” Claims When someone says they were “illegally targeted with secret”, it usually refers to a situation where they believe they were unlawfully surveilled, harassed, or investigated by government or other authorities, often involving sensitive or classified information.

Possible Contexts

1. Government Surveillance or Espionage
The FBI’s counterintelligence work focuses on protecting U.S. secrets from foreign spies and preventing illegal data theft. If a person believes they were illegally monitored or investigated for possessing or discussing classified information, they may be alleging a violation of their rights under the Constitution, the Privacy Act, or other laws FBI.

2. Privacy Act and Administrative Remedies
Under the Privacy Act, individuals can sue if they believe the government has illegally collected, used, or disclosed personal information. However, federal courts generally require that such claims be exhausted through administrative remedies before filing a lawsuit Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

3. Gangstalking or Coordinated Harassment
Some groups, like Targeted Justice, describe “gangstalking” as a coordinated effort to harass, intimidate, and damage a person’s reputation through surveillance, false information, and social isolation TARGETED JUSTICE. These claims are often made in the context of perceived government involvement.

4. Threat Intimidation
The FBI defines a threat as any communication indicating an intention to cause harm, damage, or manipulate the legal system. If someone alleges they were threatened with harm or legal consequences for possessing or discussing “secrets,” this could fall under threat intimidation laws FBI.

Legal and Investigative Steps

  • Document everything: Record dates, times, locations, and details of any surveillance, threats, or communications.

  • Report to law enforcement: Contact local police or the FBI via tips.fbi.gov to report suspicious activity or threats FBI.

  • Check administrative remedies: If the claim involves the Privacy Act, ensure you’ve followed the required internal review process before suing Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

  • Seek legal counsel: An attorney can help determine if your case has merit and the best path forward.

Key Takeaway

“Illegally targeted with secret” often blends privacy, security, and civil rights concerns. Whether it’s a legitimate legal claim or a baseless allegation depends on the evidence, applicable laws, and whether the government’s actions were lawful. If you believe you’ve been wrongfully targeted, gathering evidence and consulting legal experts is the best next step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...