TRUTH‑INTENT AUTHENTICATION STORY ABOUT MYSELF
I state this plainly and without flourish. I am actively and aggressively looking for a relationship. I began this effort today. I have informed more than a couple of friends by phone and email. My newsletter speaks in the same voice I use in person realistic, formal when required, candid in private, and public when necessary. This is the record.
Identity and Intent
Declaration: I am pursuing a committed relationship and I am doing so with intention and urgency.
Tone: Direct, honest, and accountable.
Purpose: To move from intention to action with clarity and documented steps.
Actions Taken Today
Announced intent: Told multiple friends by phone and email so my social circle is aware and can support introductions.
Launched outreach: Began conversations and signalled availability in appropriate social and professional channels.
Set expectations: Communicated clearly that I am serious and looking for a meaningful match, not casual encounters.
Newsletter Voice and Content
Style: My newsletter mirrors how I speak in person measured, realistic, and respectful.
Topics covered: Everyday life, values, relationship priorities, boundaries, and practical expectations.
Purpose: To present an authentic, public record of who I am and what I seek so readers understand me as they would in person.
Boundaries and Standards
Geographic and personal limits: I state my preferences and limits clearly in private and public communications.
Nonnegotiables: Honesty, mutual respect, and alignment on core values.
Flexibility: Open to reasonable compromise on logistics while maintaining core standards.
Verification and Accountability
Documentation: Conversations, emails, and newsletter issues serve as a verifiable trail of intent and progress.
Support network: Friends notified are aware and can corroborate outreach and introductions.
Timeline: Immediate action now; follow‑up milestones set weekly to measure progress.
Closing Truth‑Intent Statement
This is not a casual announcement. It is a deliberate, documented start. I am serious, I have begun, and I have made my circle aware. The newsletter is my public voice; my friends are my immediate network; my actions are the proof. The record stands.
WINTER BRESHNA.
Comments