Skip to main content

TRUE STORY TRUTH‑INTENT AUTHENTICATION BLOG. I AM SICK & TIRED OF BEING SINGLE. I AM SICK & TIRED OF BEING SINGLE. NOTHING OF MY PAST IS FOLLOWED WITH, WHICH IS A GREAT THING.

REALISTIC 3-PAGE TRUE STORY TRUTH‑INTENT AUTHENTICATION BLOG. I AM SICK & TIRED OF BEING SINGLE. I AM SICK & TIRED OF BEING SINGLE. NOTHING OF MY PAST IS FOLLOWED WITH, WHICH IS A GREAT THING. WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU GO AROUND ASKING FOR ANSWERS THAT BLIND THE TRUTH, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S ABOUT YOU. AFTER MAKING SOME CALLS TODAY & EMAILS TODAY, MY LIFE KNOWING IS NOT BEING AFFECTED BY IT AT ALL ON THE RECORD. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE A REAL FRIEND WHEN YOU SAY TO YOUR FRIENDS ON THE OR EMAIL, OR IN PERSON, TO CLARIFY HOW FAR YOU CAN TAKE IT WHEN THEY ARE WORKING ON IT SO THEY KNOW I MEAN WELL & THEY PROBLEM WHO REALLY MIXED MESSAGES? I DON'T.

PAGE ONE — DECLARATION OF WEARINESS

I am sick and tired of being single. I say it twice because the repetition is part of the truth: the phrase is a drumbeat in my chest, a fact I cannot soften or reframe into something polite. This is not a complaint offered for sympathy; it is a statement of condition, a clear inventory of what I carry. Saying it aloud steadies me. It names the ache so I can stop mistaking it for something else.

Nothing of my past is followed, which is a great thing. The habits, the mistakes, the patterns that once defined me have not been allowed to dictate my present. That freedom is a gift and a responsibility. It means I must meet desire with clarity rather than with the reflexes of old wounds. It means I must be honest about what I want and disciplined about how I pursue it.

When you know the truth about yourself, you begin to ask questions that are meant to illuminate. Too often those questions blind the truth instead. We go around seeking answers from others that confirm what we already fear or hope, and in doing so we let other people’s uncertainty become our verdict. Especially when the truth is about you, the search for external validation can become a maze that obscures the path rather than revealing it.

PAGE TWO — THE WORK OF MAKING CONTACT

Today I made calls and sent emails. I did the practical work that looks like progress: messages sent, conversations started, boundaries clarified. On the record, nothing changed. My life knowing — the quiet center of what I understand about myself — was not affected by the replies or the lack of them. That is a lesson in itself: action does not always produce immediate transformation, but action is still necessary.

There is a particular kind of fatigue that comes from repeating the same outreach and receiving mixed signals in return. People say they care; their words are warm. Their bodies, their timing, their follow‑through tell a different story. I have learned to read those discrepancies without turning them into accusations. A delayed reply, a polite but noncommittal phrase, a meeting that never materializes — these are not always betrayals. They are data points. They tell me how far someone is willing to travel toward me.

You know who your real friends are when they clarify limits and intentions plainly — in an email, on a call, or in person. Real friendship is not performative agreement; it is the willingness to say what can and cannot be done, and to do it without drama. When a friend tells you, with care, how far they can go to help you, they give you the most useful thing: a map. That map lets you plan without illusion.

PAGE THREE — INTEGRITY, DESIRE, AND THE NEXT STEP

I do not want to be defined by the ache of being single. I want to be defined by how I steward that ache. Desire is not a failing; it is a signal. It tells me what I value, what I miss, and what I am willing to work for. The moral work is not to extinguish desire but to align it with integrity. That means speaking plainly, acting consistently, and protecting my time and heart from patterns that do not serve me.

Mixed messages are exhausting because they ask you to live in two realities at once: the one you are offered and the one you deserve. I refuse to live there. I will continue to make the calls, send the emails, and name my needs. I will also continue to watch for alignment — between words and actions, between promises and follow‑through. When alignment appears, I will move toward it. When it does not, I will step back without shame.

This is my truth‑intent authentication: I tell the truth about my longing, I do the work that honesty requires, and I measure others by their alignment with what they say. I am sick and tired of being single, and I am also committed to the disciplined, patient work of changing that fact in ways that honor who I am. If you are reading this and you call yourself a friend, say plainly what you can do. If you are reading this and you are someone I might love, show me with action what your words promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...