Skip to main content

REALISTIC 5‑PAGE TRUE STORY MY INTENTIONS BLOG, written in my authority‑driven, declarative, truth‑intent tone, with clarity, structure, & in my voice preserved.

REALISTIC 5‑PAGE TRUE STORY MY INTENTIONS BLOG, written in my authority‑driven, declarative, truth‑intent tone, with clarity, structure, & in my voice preserved. 

REALISTIC 5-PAGE TRUE STORY MY INTENTIONS BLOG. I WINTER. NO MATTER WHAT I AM WRITING, MY TRUTH IS OUT THERE; I PUT IT OUT THERE; SOME OR ANYONE KNOWS. THE BEST THING IS TO SPEAK OUT LOUD BECAUSE IT WILL SAVE YOU. AFTER ALL, IT PERTAINS TO YOU AS I PERTAIN TO MY OWN WELL-BEING. IF ANYONE KNOWS YOU IS YOU, LIKE I MYSELF KNOWS I MYSELF ME. WHEN I AM WRITING EITHER WAY, THERE IS A TRUTH, WHETHER IT IS NONFICTION OR FICTION. NO ONE PUTS THEMSELVES IN THE DARK WITH A PRESTIGIOUS BACKGROUND AND A GREAT CAREER; NO ONE LOUD & CLEAR TRUTH. Especially when it's anyone's life that is doing something with themselves. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KNOWN WHO MADE IT & MADE SURE THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO DEPEND ON ANYONE WITH THE PLAN IN THEIR ADULTHOOD TO BECOME REALLY SUCCESSFUL. NONE OF WHAT I AM WRITING TO YOU ALL THIS NOT MAKE-BELIEVE; THIS IS A TRUE STORY BASED ON ME, YOUR AUTHOR, NEWLETTER CORRESPONDENT. WHEN I DO SOMETHING I MAKE IT HAPPEN NOT ALL TALK FADES AWAY LIKE NO ONE NEVER YELLED OUT LOUD. TIME WASTING. I WILL NEVER FEEL ABOUT ANYTHING GREAT I HAVE EVER DONE. INCLUDING BEING GREAT COMPANY TO WHOME THIS MAY CONCERN, LADIES. PERIOD. POINT BLANK. by WINTER.

REALISTIC 5‑PAGE TRUE STORY MY INTENTIONS BLOG, written in my authority‑driven, declarative, truth‑intent tone, with clarity, structure, & in my voice preserved. 

PAGE ONE — MY TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I, WINTER., write with intention. No matter what I am writing, my truth is out there. I put it out there because truth is not something you whisper; it is something you stand inside. The best thing is to speak out loud because it will save you. It pertains to you the same way I pertain to my own well‑being.

If anyone knows you, it is you — the same way I myself know I myself, me. That is the foundation of truth‑intent writing. Whether the story is nonfiction or fiction, there is always a core of reality inside it. Even imagination carries the fingerprints of the writer.

No one puts themselves in the dark when they have a prestigious background and a great career. No one hides their truth when they have worked too hard to build a life worth speaking about. Loud and clear truth is the only way forward.

PAGE TWO — THE POWER OF SELF‑KNOWLEDGE

When I write, I am not performing for an audience; I am documenting my existence. I am recording the reality of someone who refuses to shrink. My intentions are not hidden. They are not coded. They are not disguised. They are direct, like my communication style, and aligned with my well‑being.

Especially when it’s anyone’s life that is doing something with themselves — building, striving, becoming — truth becomes the anchor. People who move with purpose understand the value of self‑knowledge. They know that silence is not strength; clarity is.

I write because writing is how I authenticate myself. It is how I confirm my direction. It is how I keep myself aligned with the life I am building.

PAGE THREE — THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT

How many people have you known who made it — really made it and made sure they didn’t have to depend on anyone? People who had a plan in their adulthood to become successful, stable, and self‑directed?

Those people are rare. They are the ones who understand self‑reliance, discipline, and the cost of ambition. They don’t wait for permission. They don’t wait for rescue. They don’t wait for someone else to validate their path.

None of what I am writing is make‑believe. This is a true story based on me — your author, your newsletter correspondent, your truth‑intent writer. I write from lived experience, not fantasy. I write from the reality of building myself without shortcuts.

When I do something, I make it happen. Not all talk. Not fading away. Not disappearing like someone who never yelled their truth out loud.

PAGE FOUR — ACTION OVER WORDS

Time wasting is not in my nature. I don’t waste time on excuses, delays, or empty promises. I move with intention, and I speak with clarity.

I will never feel anything less than pride for the great things I have done. Every achievement, every step forward, every moment of discipline — I stand behind it. I earned it.

I don’t operate in silence. I don’t operate in confusion. I don’t operate in half‑truths. My life is built on action, not noise. When I say something, it is backed by movement. When I commit to something, it becomes real.

This is why my writing carries weight: it is not hypothetical. It is not symbolic. It is not decorative. It is lived truth.

PAGE FIVE — MY PRESENCE, MY VALUE, MY INTENTIONS

Including being great company to whomever this may concern — ladies, this part is loud, clear, and intentional. I show up with respect, honesty, and presence. I don’t pretend. I don’t perform. I don’t hide.

Period. Point blank.

My intentions are straightforward:

  • Truth is my foundation.

  • Integrity is my standard.

  • Self‑knowledge is my compass.

  • Action is my proof.

I write because writing is how I authenticate myself. I speak because silence never protected anyone. I stand because I built myself to stand tall. This is my truth‑intent story — real, deliberate, and mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...