Skip to main content

People Telling the Truth by Author Winter Breshna.

People Telling the Truth by Author Winter Breshna.

There are many people that tell the truth about everything that's on their mind about anything that can enlighten someone's day and keep someone's attention I do this daily it's normal it's normal for us to all have a conversation sit down at the dining table living room table a bedroom or even in the bathroom brushing our teeth together getting ready for bed or waking Up we figured out what we're going to do or we already did figure out what we are going to do that day talking about it beforehand the night before or even on the phone during the pickup one another the more that a person tells the truth the more that people start noticing the purity the movement that they do daily are regardless of what it looks like the confusion about the truth is is that someone will come along and because their truth is right and people will notice it that they like to cause commotion in every atmosphere they possibly can including making prank calls to God knows who like the police department for instance and lie to them elsewhere just so they can make somebody's day worse we all know these type of people please type individuals but the main thing here is the truth behind the story this statement this blog this article this is reality because people deal with this daily across the globe they even talk about it books history books kids books sci-fi books nonfiction books leisure fiction books etc thank you for supporting me as your author but the truth in my world is the same truth in your world that we all notice daily that either it gets on our nerves and we talk about it or you just want to talk about something else that's truthful to you just like it's truthful to me and I want to make sure that I have your full undivided attention personally and it doesn't have to be in public but even if it's in public it's still personal that's what friends and family do they make sure that is identified truthfully including in the business world if it's not truthful in the business world it's still business and the truth is going to behold told written noted docket timestamped numbered dated etc 

Written by Author Winter Breshna.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...