Skip to main content

"Love your neighbor as yourself" is a central biblical command found in Mark 12:31, Matthew 22:39, and Leviticus 19:18.

 "Love your neighbor as yourself" is a central biblical command found in Mark 12:31, Matthew 22:39, and Leviticus 19:18.

https://breshna.livejournal.com/856.html

Key Biblical Passages

  • Mark 12:30-31 (NIV): Jesus said, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these” (Mark 12:30-31) BibleGateway.com.
  • Matthew 22:39 (NIV): Jesus emphasized, “And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself’” (Matthew 22:39) Bible Hub.
  • Leviticus 19:18 (NIV): The Old Testament law instructs, “Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord” OpenBible.info.

Meaning and Context

This commandment highlights the importance of unselfishly seeking the good of others, reflecting God’s love in our actions. It is considered the second greatest commandment, following the love of God, and serves as a summary of the ethical teachings of the Law and the Prophets OpenBible.info+1. Loving your neighbor involves acts of kindness, compassion, and justice, extending beyond family or friends to include strangers and those in need biblerepository.com.

Practical Application

  • Show compassion and generosity to those around you, including helping the needy or offering support in difficult times.
  • Avoid grudges, revenge, or harm, as true love fulfills God’s law biblerepository.com.
  • Reflect God’s love in daily life by prioritizing the well-being of others as you would your own OpenBible.info.
    This teaching underscores that love is active and relational, not merely a feeling, and is foundational to Christian ethics and spiritual life OpenBible.info+1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...