Skip to main content

Who Has the Right to Give Orders to the Russian Ambassador in Russia?

Who Has the Right to Give Orders to the Russian Ambassador in Russia?

In the Russian Federation, the President of Russia is the head of state and the ultimate authority over foreign affairs. Under the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the President is responsible for receiving ambassadors and other public ministers, and for determining their eligibility and functions Justia Law. This means that the President, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MID), holds the formal right to direct or give orders to the Russian ambassador abroad.

When a Russian ambassador is stationed in another country, they are accredited by the President and operate under the authority of the Russian government. In practice, the Russian Foreign Ministry — the executive arm of the President’s office — issues instructions, manages the ambassador’s duties, and coordinates with the host country’s government. This is consistent with the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which governs the conduct of diplomatic missions and the authority of their head.

In the other direction — when a foreign ambassador is in Russia — the President of the host country (e.g., the U.S. President) is the one who has the constitutional right to receive and direct them. In the U.S., this power is exercised through the State Department, which is part of the Executive branch Justia Law.

Summary:

  • In Russia: The President of Russia, via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has the right to give orders to the Russian ambassador abroad.

  • In the U.S.: The President of the United States, via the State Department, has the right to give orders to the U.S. ambassador in Russia.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...