Skip to main content

🌍 Upcoming Holidays & Events Around the World

🌍 Upcoming Holidays & Events Around the World


(Late July – Early August)

📅 Tuesday, July 21

  • Belgian National Day — Belgium Public celebration of Belgian independence and unity.

📅 Wednesday, July 22

  • Tisha B'Av Eve — Jewish Observance Start of the fast commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples.

📅 Thursday, July 23

  • Tisha B'Av — Jewish Observance Major fast day in Judaism.

📅 Friday, July 24

  • The Restoration of Democracy — Greece (Observance) Marks the restoration of democratic governance in 1974.

📅 Tuesday, July 28

  • Baptism of Kyivan Rus — Ukraine (Observed internationally) Commemorates the Christianization of Kyivan Rus in 988.

📅 Wednesday, July 29

  • National Anthem Day — Romania (Observance) Celebrates Romania’s national anthem “Deșteaptă-te, române!”

📅 Saturday, August 1

  • Swiss National Day — Switzerland (Public Holiday) Celebrates the founding of the Swiss Confederation.

📅 Monday, August 3

  • Heritage Day — Alberta, Canada (Observance)

  • Commerce Day — Iceland (Public Holiday)

  • August Bank Holiday — Ireland (Public Holiday)

📅 Thursday, August 6

  • Independence Day — Bolivia (Public Holiday) Celebrates Bolivia’s independence from Spain in 1825.

📅 Friday, August 7

  • Independence Day Holiday — Bolivia (Public Holiday) Extended national holiday following Independence Day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...