Skip to main content

BLOG. Who Has the Right to Give Orders to The Russian Prime Minister in Russia?

BLOG. Who Has the Right to Give Orders to The Russian Prime Minister in Russia?

The Russian Prime Minister is primarily accountable to the President of the Russian Federation and the Government (cabinet) apparatus; the President appoints and can direct the Prime Minister, the Ministry/administrative apparatus implements and coordinates orders, while the Federal Assembly provides oversight but does not issue operational commands. Please confirm specifics with an authoritative legal source.

Overview

A clear chain exists in practice and under Russian constitutional practice: executive direction flows from the President, operational management is exercised through the Government and its apparatus, and parliamentary bodies exercise oversight and budgetary control rather than day‑to‑day command.

  • flow chart on prime minister - Brainly.in
  • Thinking Government
  • Structure, Power & Roles of Executive - Edexcel A Level Politics
  • Organisation Structure | Office of the Prime Minister Fiji

Who can give orders (summary table)

ActorTypical authorityHow it issues orders
President of RussiaDirect executive authorityAppointments, decrees, presidential orders.
Government / Prime Minister’s apparatusOperational/administrative ordersGovernment resolutions, internal directives.
Ministries / Federal agenciesSectoral implementationMinisterial instructions within delegated competence.
Federal Assembly (State Duma / Federation Council)Oversight / fundingLegislative oversight, budget approval; not operational command.
Courts / Constitutional CourtLegal reviewCan invalidate acts inconsistent with the Constitution.

Legal basis and practice

  • Presidential authority: The President appoints the Prime Minister (with Duma consent) and can issue decrees and directives that shape government policy; the Presidential Administration prepares and monitors execution of presidential decisions.

  • Government orders: The Government issues binding orders and resolutions within its competence; these are signed by the Prime Minister and are subject to constitutional and presidential limits.

  • Administrative apparatus: The Government’s apparatus and ministries translate high‑level direction into operational orders and coordinate implementation across agencies.

  • 3 Branches Of Government Chart
  • Three Branches Of Government Flow Chart
  • Forms Of Government Flow Chart at Taisha Thomas blog
  • U S Government Structure Flowchart PNG Image

Limits, checks, and practical constraints

  • Parliamentary role: The Federal Assembly controls budgets and confirms appointments but does not directly command the Prime Minister’s daily actions; it can, however, influence policy through legislation and budgetary levers.

  • Legal review: Government acts can be reviewed or struck down if unconstitutional; presidential decrees outrank government orders where conflicts arise.

  • Lead with the short answer and a one‑paragraph legal framing.

  • Use a visual hierarchy diagram (President → Government apparatus → Ministries → Agencies; Parliament as oversight).

  • Cite primary sources (constitution, presidential decrees, government orders) and link to official sites for readers to verify.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...