Skip to main content

ARTICLE: CUSTOMERS BEING HARRASED: PUBLIC SETTING RESTAURANTS & PARKS ALL ROUND PUBLIC AREAS.

ARTICLE: CUSTOMERS BEING HARRASED: PUBLIC SETTING RESTAURANTS & PARKS ALL ROUND PUBLIC AREAS.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION CITY BUSLINE LIGHT BLIND. AS I (BECAUSE) (BECAUSE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH). THIS IS HIGHLY DISAPPROVING IN ANY COMMUNITY.

Express a serious concern about customers being harassed in public places, restaurants, parks, & public transportation & it stated clearly, formally, and with authority. Direct communication.

🚫 Public Harassment of Customers: A Community Issue

  • Fighting Back Against Harassment on Public Transit
  • Oklahoma City offering free rides on public transport in December, including new bus line : r ...

Core Statement

Public harassment of customers in restaurants, parks, and public transportation including city bus lines and light rail is unacceptable, disruptive, and damaging to any community. No justification such as “because” or “that’s just how it is” is sufficient. The behavior is inappropriate, unsafe, and deeply disapproved of in all public environments.

Key Points

  • Public harassment undermines the safety and comfort of everyone using shared spaces.

  • Restaurants and other service environments rely on respectful conduct to operate effectively.

  • Parks are meant to be open, calm, and accessible for all community members.

  • Public transportation — buses, light rail, and city transit — must remain safe for riders, drivers, and staff.

  • Harassment creates fear, avoidance, and community decline, especially when it becomes routine or goes unaddressed.

Community Impact

When harassment becomes normalized:

  • Families avoid public areas.

  • Businesses lose customers.

  • Transit systems become hostile environments.

  • Community trust erodes.

A healthy community depends on mutual respect, clear boundaries, and consistent enforcement of public conduct standards.

✍️ Polished Article Version (Formal Tone)

Harassment of customers in public settings, including restaurants, parks, and public transportation such as city bus lines and light rail, is a serious and unacceptable issue. No explanation or excuse is sufficient to justify this behavior. It disrupts public order, threatens personal safety, and undermines the integrity of community spaces.

Communities thrive when public areas remain respectful, accessible, and safe for all individuals. Harassment in any form is highly disapproved of and must be addressed with firm community standards and responsible oversight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...