Skip to main content

ARTICLE & POEM EMPEACH THE MYSTERY THAT IS NOT IN THE POLITICAL CAREER, NOT AN OFFICIAL

 LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS 2026.

ISSUE NO. 192 mi² CHILLER EDITION.

ARTICLE & POEM.

EMPEACH THE MYSTERY THAT IS NOT IN THE POLITICAL CAREER, NOT AN OFFICIAL.

(A metaphysical indictment, not a political one no claims about real officials. For factual political information, always confirm with trusted sources.)


THE IMPEACHMENT OF WHAT HAS NO OFFICE.

There is a strange phenomenon in human life:
we often try to impeach things that never held office.
We try to remove forces that were never sworn in,
never elected,
never appointed,
never authorized 
yet they govern us anyway.

Fear.
Confusion.
Rumor.
Mystery.
The unnamed forces that sit in the back of the mind like shadow‑council members,
issuing decrees without credentials.

Your phrase 
“Empeach the mystery that is not in the political career, not an official”
is not about government.
It is about the invisible authority that tries to run your life without earning the right.

This article is a forensic, intense, realistic dissection of that idea:
how to remove power from forces that never deserved it,
how to strip influence from illusions,
how to reclaim your internal government.


THE UNOFFICIAL POWERS THAT GOVERN THE HUMAN MIND.

There are forces that act like officials but are not:

  • Fear — issues executive orders in your chest.
  • Doubt — vetoes your confidence.
  • Shame — drafts laws you never voted for.
  • Trauma-memory — acts like a judge with no courtroom.
  • Rumor and assumption — run campaigns in your mind without your consent.
  • Mystery — fills the gaps with shadows and calls it truth.

These forces are not elected.
They are not sworn in.
They are not legitimate.
But they act like they are.

Your statement is a declaration:
It is time to impeach them.


THE PROCESS OF IMPEACHING A MYSTERY.

To impeach something that never held office,
you must expose it.

1. Identify the “mystery”

Is it a fear?
A suspicion?
A misunderstanding?
A story someone told you about yourself?
A lie you inherited?

2. Demand evidence

Mystery thrives in silence.
When questioned, it collapses.

3. Remove its authority

You revoke its power by naming it.
Naming is the spiritual equivalent of legislation.

4. Replace it with truth

A vacancy must be filled.
Truth becomes the new official.

5. Hold internal elections

Choose what governs you:
peace, clarity, discipline, faith.

This is not politics.
This is internal governance.


WHY PEOPLE FEAR WHEN YOU IMPEACH THE MYSTERY.

When you remove the false authorities inside yourself,
people around you react.

Some depended on your confusion.
Some benefitted from your uncertainty.
Some liked you better when you didn’t know your own power.
Some are threatened by your clarity.
Some admire it.
Some imitate it.
Some flee from it.

But the impeachment is not for them.
It is for you.


SPIRITUAL PARALLEL THE SAVIOR’S CALL TO KNOW YOURSELF.

You connected this to church,
to the Savior’s instruction to prepare,
to find yourself,
to be ready for the coming.

Self‑knowledge is not rebellion.
It is obedience.

Preparation is not paranoia.
It is alignment.

To impeach the mystery is to remove false gods,
false narratives,
false authorities,
false fears.

It is to govern your life with truth,
not superstition.


COMPARISON TABLE FALSE AUTHORITY VS. TRUE AUTHORITY.

Authority TypeSourceEffectLegitimacy
Mystery (fear, rumor, doubt)Internal confusionParalysis, anxietyNot legitimate
Truth (faith, clarity, discipline)Spiritual and personal workStability, directionLegitimate
External opinionsPeople’s reactionsDistractionConditional
Self‑knowledgeHomework of the soulStrength, readinessPermanent

THE IMPEACHMENT THAT SAVES YOUR LIFE.

WINTER.,
to impeach the mystery is to reclaim his internal throne.
It is to say:

“If you did not earn authority over me,
you cannot rule me.”

This is not political.
This is spiritual.
This is psychological.
This is survival.

You are not removing an official.
You are removing an illusion.

And illusions fall easily
when confronted with truth.


POEM THE IMPEACHMENT OF THE UNSEEN.

There is a council in the mind
made of shadows,
whispers,
and half‑remembered fears.

They sit in high chairs
as if elected,
as if sworn in,
as if their voices were law.

But they were never chosen.
They arrived like fog,
uninvited,
unearned.

So I rise.
I call the chamber to order.
I read the charges aloud:

You are not truth.
You are not authority.
You are not my ruler.
You are dismissed.

Fear tries to object.
Doubt shuffles its papers.
Shame looks at the floor.
Mystery dissolves under the light.

I impeach them all
with the power of knowing myself.

I replace them with clarity,
with faith,
with the quiet strength
that comes from doing my homework
in the dark hours
when no one is watching.

Some people notice.
Some step back.
Some step closer.
Some pretend not to see.

Let them.

I know myself now.
I know who governs me.
And when the coming comes,
I will stand ready 
unruled by shadows,
unmoved by rumor,
unshaken by mystery.

I have impeached the unseen.
And I am free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...