Skip to main content

Stoic Philosophers stating what is wrong people they just do not want to do any right in this world now a days & they get upset when they are in the wrong, knowing they are in the wrong Article Library of Linguistics Issue No. 192 (mi²) Chiller Edition • Year 2026..

Stoic Philosophers stating what is wrong people they just do not want to do any right in this world now a days & they get upset when they are in the wrong, knowing they are in the wrong

Article Library of Linguistics Issue No. 192 (mi²) Chiller Edition • Year 2026.
Quick guide considerations, clarifying questions, decision points
  • Considerations: Are we describing moral failure, cognitive dissonance, or performative outrage?
  • Clarifying choice made: I treat the complaint as a behavioral pattern Stoics addressed: knowing wrong, persisting, then reacting with anger when caught.
  • Decision points: Focus on (1) Stoic diagnosis (judgment, habit), (2) canonical remedies (reason, practice, delay), (3) practical steps you can use now.

Comparison table Stoic voices on people who refuse to do right
PhilosopherCore critiqueWhy it’s wrongPractical remedy
SenecaAnger and vice are self‑inflictedAnger outlasts hurt; it’s “brief madness.” stoicmentality.comDelay, reflection, moral training. Daily Stoic
Marcus AureliusFaulty judgments about good/evilCalm mind equals strength; don’t mirror enemies. blog.stoicsimple.comReframe events; practice equanimity. blog.stoicsimple.com
EpictetusConfusing externals with choiceControl only your judgments and actions. blog.stoicsimple.comFocus on what’s up to you; habit formation. blog.stoicsimple.com
General StoicHabitual vice reinforced by emotionAnger reinforces bad habits and destroys reason. Orion PhilosophyTrain responses; cultivate patience. Stoic Quotes

Stoic diagnosis what’s actually wrong
Stoic remedies what they would tell such people to do
  1. Delay and reflect. Seneca’s practical rule: the greatest remedy for anger is delay  pause before you act so reason can reassert itself. Daily Stoic
  1. Reframe control. Epictetus insists we distinguish what’s up to us (judgments, choices) from externals; shame and outrage often target things we cannot change. blog.stoicsimple.com
  1. Practice virtue as habit. Marcus Aurelius counsels daily exercises to bring the mind closer to calmness and strength; virtue is trained, not assumed. blog.stoicsimple.com

Risks, trade‑offs, and realistic limits
  • Risk of coldness: Misapplied Stoicism can look like indifference; Stoics warn against suppressing care while eliminating destructive passion. Stoic Quotes
  • Social complexity: Structural injustice can’t be solved by individual calm alone; Stoic practice must pair with action where appropriate. (Stoics distinguish private vice from public duty.) blog.stoicsimple.com

Stoic philosophers would diagnose today’s pattern people refusing to do what is right yet getting angry when exposed as a failure of judgment, habit, and self‑governance; their remedy is relentless practice of virtue, reframing of what’s within our control, and delaying reactive emotion.

Stoics locate the problem in judgment and habit rather than in external circumstances. People know a right action yet choose otherwise because their judgments are clouded by desire, fear, or social habit; when exposed they react with anger, which Stoics call destructive and irrational. Seneca famously calls anger “a short madness” and warns that its consequences are worse than its causes. stoicmentality.com Daily Stoic

Important point: Stoics treat moral failure as a cognitive error that becomes a reinforced habit; anger both masks and strengthens that habit. Orion Philosophy

Important point: The Stoic program is behavioral: repeated small acts of right judgment replace the impulse to do wrong and the reflex to rage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...