Skip to main content

LIST OF JOBS, JOB DESCRIPTIONS, AND SALARY GUIDANCE.

Library of Linguistics • Chiller Edition • Year 2026

LIST OF JOBS, JOB DESCRIPTIONS, AND SALARY GUIDANCE.
Quick guide key considerations, clarifying questions, decision points
  • Decide purpose: job search, hiring, or market research.
  • Location matters: salaries vary widely by state and metro area.
  • Experience & credentialing: entry vs senior levels change pay bands dramatically.
  • Decision point: prioritize stability (healthcare, trades) or upside (tech, data) when choosing.
Job TitleCore DutiesTypical CredentialsMedian US Salary (approx.)Primary Employers
Software EngineerDesign, build, test software systems.BS CS; coding portfolio.$110,000 median tech market (varies by city).Tech firms, finance, startups.
Registered Nurse (RN)Patient assessment, medication, care coordination.BSN or ADN; state license.$80,000 median (hospital premium in metro areas).
Construction ManagerOversee projects, schedules, budgets, safety.BS Construction Mgmt; experience.$78,000 median (project scale dependent).
Data ScientistBuild models, analyze data, produce insights.MS/PhD or strong portfolio.$120,000 median in major tech hubs.
Long‑Haul Truck DriverOperate heavy trucks, deliver freight interstate.CDL Class A; safety record.$55,000 median (varies by routes/OT).

Detailed descriptions and salary context
Risks, limitations, and practical advice
  • Geographic variance: median figures are national aggregates; local markets (e.g., San Francisco, NYC) can be 20–60% higher. americabynumbers.com
  • Credential inflation: many fields now expect advanced degrees or certifications for top pay. Salary.com

A concise answer: Below is a curated list of common U.S. jobs with compact job descriptions and median salary guidance designed for quick comparison and decision‑making. Use the table to scan roles, then read the detailed notes and risks.

Software Engineer. Engineers write and maintain code, own features end‑to‑end, and collaborate with product teams; senior roles add architecture and people leadership. Salaries concentrate in tech hubs and show wide quartile spreads. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics FlowingData

Registered Nurse (RN). RNs provide bedside care, triage, and coordinate multidisciplinary teams; specialty certifications (ICU, ER) raise pay. Healthcare remains one of the highest‑paying, stable employment sectors. americabynumbers.com U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Construction Manager. Managers translate designs into built work, control budgets, and enforce safety; pay scales depend on region and project size. FlowingData

Data Scientist. Combines statistics, ML, and domain knowledge to convert data into decisions; employers prize demonstrable impact and reproducible pipelines. Compensation skews high in finance and tech. digitalrepublictalent.com Salary.com

Long‑Haul Truck Driver. Drivers deliver goods across states; pay depends on miles, freight type, and overtime; the role offers steady demand but physical and regulatory burdens. FlowingData




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy

LIBRARY OF LINGUISTICS ISSUE NO. 192 (mi²) CHILLER EDITION • YEAR 2026 O‑10 MARINE CORPS GENERAL PAY & ALLOWANCES (2026) A Two‑Page, Intense, Realistic Dissection of Power, Rank, and Compensation at the Summit of the U.S. Military Hierarchy O‑10 Marine Corps Admiral Pay and Allowances (2026) Short answer: An O‑10 (four‑star) Marine in 2026 receives basic pay of about $18,808.20/month (subject to Executive Schedule caps), plus tax‑free BAS (~$311.68/month) and potential BAH (location‑dependent) and special pays (hazard, SDO, flight, etc.). Exact totals depend on years of service, duty station, dependents, and authorized special pays. Military.com Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) Guide key considerations, clarifying choices, decision points Considerations: Basic pay is set by grade/years and capped by law; BAS is standard for officers; BAH depends on duty station and dependency status; special pays vary by assignment (e.g., SDO, hazard, flight). Defense Finance...

I am single available truth to the people by Author Winter Breshna.

I am single available truth to the people  by Author Winter Breshna. Yes I am single yes I am available yes I do say the truth yes I am a writer author publisher and human the needs and everything that I want men or need to be met go both ways when two wants meet each other and take things further I am single I am available.  I post on my blue sky I post on my Tumblr I post on my parler everything I post is the way how anybody feels that they post on their social media I'm the same way figuring out why did this person post it because there's something that they want somebody to know that it's important for anybody to know that they know that's on there social media line.  Regardless that they're single available or already taken with someone.  Expectations always need to be met regardless single married vdivorced never been married or as we've all heard of before I will never get married I will never have kids because it is too expensive I've heard that befo...